Hi, I’m a Navy veteran from Phoenix Arizona. I’m a Personal Trainer, Master Massage Therapist, and lifetime student of the healing arts.
I have Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology From Arizona State University. I have access to all the scientific / medical journals. I’ve been a Lic. Massage Therapist for almost 10 years. I’m also a Certified Personal Trainer & Clinical Exercise Physiologist. I’m currently available for outcall services in Arizona. Please see my website to schedule a massage.
My Knowledge Chronicle:
- ACE Certified personal trainer since 1997
- Associate degree in personal training from Glendale Community College 1997
- Studied Therapeutic Massage at Phoenix College 2002.
- Board certified NCBTMB
- LaStone Therapy AND Advanced Geo-thermal LaStone Therapy (Hot & Cold Stone massage)
- Continuing education: Chinese Cupping Massage, & Chinese Massage
- Associate in Arts degree from Paradise Valley Community College; including:
- Herbal Medicine
- Studied Kinesiology at Arizona State University (2012). including:
- Exercise Physiology
- Psychology of Physical Activity
- Motor behavior, developmental learning & control
- Pediatric obesity
- Principles of Strength Training
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Applied Anatomy & Kinesiology
- Metabolic adaptations
- Advanced Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Evidence based practice
- Much More.
About 17 years experience working in spas, gyms, wellness centers, and clinics.
- Lead Therapist / Lead Trainer at a full service spa/gym
- worked as a spa technician at a day spa
- Manager of a wellness center training techs in the arts of massage & wellness.
- Massage therapist at a clinic
- Personal Trainer at a gym and in home sessions